The latest issue of ONCC’s Certification News is filled with great stories for oncology nurses.
In this issue:
- Learn about 3 nurses who would like you to vote in the ONCC Board of Directors election (Hurry – voting ends December 20!)
- Read about new eligibility criteria for certification that begins in 2019
- Meet your certified nurse colleagues – Rebecca Sipples, Annette Roman, Mikel Ross, and Dyane Bunnell – and find out why they’ve been honored
- Discover how certification changed one nurse’s career
- See why one cancer center in Alabama is a clear winner
- Find out how your facility could participate in ONCC’s FreeTake Program
Keep up to date with Certification News by bookmarking ONCC's newsletter page.